Four Levels™ Strategy Game has become a STEM.org Accessory™!
STEM.org appreciated how this game helps to strengthen problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Some of the learning skills developed playing Four Levels are;
- Learn to anticipate
- Learn to reason logically
- Move an object with a precise objective
- Develop visualization in a three-dimensional playing field
- Developing precise objective with defined sequence of pieces played
- Learn to anticipate and develop short- and long-term strategies
- Determine mathematically what locations have a higher percentage of success
- Compare and arrange characteristics of an item
- Learn logical reasoning, practice deduction
STEM.org Educational Research is the longest continually operating, privately-held STEM education research and credentialing organization in America, and has served over 4,500 schools, Districts, and organizations in over 25 countries, as well as such globally recognized brands as Disney, Geomag, Learning Resources, Creation Crate, Modular Robotics, ETA hand2mind, Play-Doh, Educational Insights and Magformers
Four Level Production, LLC looks forward to working with STEM.org to help bring Four Levels™ to the educational community.
Let’s Take Fun and Learning To A Whole New Level